Sunday, October 9, 2016

K-RIDDLES

SO SINI HANI ADE TEKA TEKI SIKIT (kalau hambar, sila maafkan)

so the RIDDLES sounds like this,

What is it that is easy to get in, but hard to get out????

haaaaaaa,,, jawapan nyer sgt lah related dgn apa yg sedang dialami hani sekarang ni..

the answer is,  KPOP THINGS 
terpulang kat diri masing-masing sebenarnya.. hani je..

tak sedar diri kan..

I should be thinking about my FYP rite now.

hmmm.. I did think about it.. its not easy to leave it straight away.. it is a success that I could prevent myself from watching K-Drama so far.. will continue after my final year ends maybe.. K-Songs is the only that I listens to rite now..

wondering kenapa tetiba aku nak post pasal Korea pulak malam ni..

nothing.

actually, my favourite KPOP idol comeback is scheduled on 10/10/2016.. so thats why laaa

du gu nya? BANGTAN SEONYONDAN

#WINGS









HAPPY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehem..ehem.. cantik keyboard u..
tunggu apa lagi..
karanglah ayat tu:D