Sunday, September 18, 2016

REFLECTIVE WRITING #1

this is done for the subject FSM4401 :)

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

first of all, I am very sorry that I didn't attend the class and also the lab. But I am grateful that my coursemate did not left me behind. They did share me what lecturers taught in the class and also giving answers for my questions.

I have come with this blog since my matriculation life. it is not just a regular blog. its like my journal sometimes because I didn't create this just for completing the subject but also to share with the world my happy moments.

so thank goodness that this subjects bring back my mood for blog writing.. I have left it unorganize for about one year already.. my bad.. sorry my blog..

We will meet again in REFLECTIVE WRITING #2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehem..ehem.. cantik keyboard u..
tunggu apa lagi..
karanglah ayat tu:D