Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lost In Thought

Assalamualaikum. Its been a long time since the last time I wrote here.

Today,

I came in here just because I feel like I want to write something. I have no one else to talk to. Possibly because I put the distance myself. Or I was the one being ignorant to them. Yep! Its all true~ I couldn't even find someone to listen to. I feel unworthy. Exact word is I feel lonely.

I wasn't like this before. As far as I remember, I was a cheeeful, active lady.. since when I became like what I am now, I also can't figured it out. Time really changed people.

Step backward or move forward.

Hidden message: I miss everyone who once came into my life and become my source of light and strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ehem..ehem.. cantik keyboard u..
tunggu apa lagi..
karanglah ayat tu:D