Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Burfday My Dear...

My Dear...

I have a story how I met her... It was a very HOT evening when I have to brought them to pray at the mosque... as I walked, she approached me... she said "your face look familiar to me"....well...I'm QUITE SURPRISED... then I asked her, which school are you from? She the answer me, "I'm from Pokok Sena..."
Well your school are near my school, the purple school...SAINA..




SAMA KEW KITORANG NI?? HMM..

After that, we began to know well each other... we met and we talk each other... thanks to them that I felt really happy... at least I can forget my problems for a little while:) Then we go to the library... visiting the library... well it went good at all...

We exchange phone number, taking photos together... We have a great time...RIGHT, My Dear?
Actually if we dont  have our phone number it will okay too... WHY? coz I have all of your phone numbers including your friends...

Then I found out that today is your burfday!!!
So I made this for you...

That is the present that I PROMISE U

Then I know that you are going to face your final exam today...
My Dear... please don't be worry... You have put your effort for this... So this is the time to PROVE it that you can pass with flying colour... don't you ever be sad for having to face your exam on your big day... Just smile and endure it... I know you can!!! I have once face situation like that... exam on my burfday... But did you know that is the best day ever... first time I get so many burfday wishes.... and also PRESENT of course!!

My final word for you... I'll WRITE IN MALAY>>>

  "Selamat hari jadi..
selamat hari jadi...
selamat hari jadi... Jaja...
selamat hari jadi.."



Banyaknya kak hani tulis... but I write this only for you... coz I LOVE YOU.. because of ALLAH... May ALLAH bless your day... \

Nak jawab masuk dewan exam selawat bnyak2... may you pass with flying colour... AMEEN...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks kak hanii hihihi sukanyaaaaaa <3 Hope to see you in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaALLAH... we'll meet again soon... lmbt atau cepat..kak hani akan jmpa jgk korang adik2 kak hani sekalian:)

    ReplyDelete

ehem..ehem.. cantik keyboard u..
tunggu apa lagi..
karanglah ayat tu:D