Wednesday, November 30, 2016

REFLECTIVE WRITING #5

Assalamualaikum guys.. long time no see huh?

its already week 12.

should I be shocked or what? I'm going to present my thesis findings in less than a months. And there is a lot of things I need to catch up.

well,

and also this one,

you have 4 weeks to save the semester
I think I need to share with you my happy news. Today I got a call from a company accepting my internship application.. Alhamdulillah. so settle one thing!

but I wrote today is not to talk about that, I was asked by Dr Fareed to reflect about what's good to have a website. your own website.

on my opinion, (I'll list in points)
- you are living in the digitized world. follow the flow~
- you will look like a more professional persons. not that I'm bringing down other people seeking for jobs with papers of resume. but it'll surely give a good impression on employers.
- website lets us communicate in a lot of ways. for example, in your website there are links for group chats, email, and even whatsapp.

just have a look at my BLOG. look to your right. there's a shout out box. why dont you give me a shout there???

last class we were asked to make our own website using wix,com

want to see how it looks like, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ehem..ehem.. cantik keyboard u..
tunggu apa lagi..
karanglah ayat tu:D